Jeffery A. Hanna - Personal Injury Attorney: Your Best Choice When The Outcome Counts Most
In order to win your case, you must be able to prove that the other side caused your client's injuries. Cases are often complex. Jeffery A. Hanna is one of a very select few trial personal injury attorneys in Missouri that has educational degrees in both Engineering and Mathematics. This adds a powerful component of credibility when establishing cause and liability in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Coming from a medical family and having developed a vast network of experienced medical professionals, Jeffery A. Hanna is adept at demonstrating the extent and consequences of serious injuries, including brain injuries, burn injuries, spinal cord injuries and permanent disabilities. He has consulted with and used as expert witnesses some of the best medical experts in the country including medical professors and instructors at major medical universities.
Some of the reasons to consider choosing the Law Offices of Jeffery A. Hanna include:
- Experience. For more than 20 years, Mr. Hanna has been a personal injury attorney representing injured victims.
- Reputation. During his many years in practice, he has successfully achieved large verdicts for his clients and has developed a reputation as being a prepared legal advocate in the courtroom.
- Communication. We always return telephone calls promptly and we regularly keep you updated on the status of your case.
- Caring. We know that being injured and filing a personal injury claim can be very stressful and we try to reduce or eliminate that stress so you can focus on getting better.
- Persistence. Many personal injury lawyers, especially in the Large and Highly Visible Regional and National Firms, look for the easy way out and just want to settle cases quickly. While we will always work to obtain a fair and reasonable settlement offer so you can avoid going to court, we are prepared to go the distance and take your case to trial if that's what we have to do to get you the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies know that we aren't afraid to litigate and are often much more fair in settlement negotiations as a result, allowing you to reach a settlement when other firms might not be able to negotiate one for you.